These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using these products.
All content posted on this site is commentary or opinion and is protected under Free Speech. The information on this site is provided for educational and entertainment purposes only. The information on this site is not intended as a substitute for a relationship with a qualified health care professional and it should in no way be misinterpreted as medical advice. Logos Nutritionals strongly suggests that you seek advice from a competent health care professional. Logos Nutritionals assumes no responsibility for the use or misuse of this material. Your use of this website indicates your agreement to these terms and those published here. All trademarks, registered trademarks and servicemarks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. Individual articles are based on the opinions of the respective authors.
We ship via USPS Priority Mail or UPS and reserve the right to select the method. We will gladly honor a shipping preference, but additional charges may apply. If the actual shipping cost via the requested method is greater than the standard shipping rate as shown below, customer will be responsible for the higher rate. UPS Overnight, 2nd day, 3rd day and USPS Express Mail are also available.
Please contact us 1(800) 556-5530 for rates.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING RATES
Every effort is made to process orders within 48 hours of receipt. Please note that we do not ship on Saturday, Sunday or holidays.
We make every effort to keep all items in stock. However, in the event that a product goes on backorder, Logos will advise the customer by phone or email within 48 hours of purchase. In such cases, to avoid delaying the entire order, Logos may split the order and send the products that are available. The back ordered items will be shipped as soon as they become available. Splitting orders will not result in any extra shipping cost to the customer.
Lost or Returned Orders
Logos is not responsible for any package which is lost, mis-delivered or returned as a result of the customer providing incorrect address information. If customer provides an incomplete or incorrect address (incorrect zip code, missing apartment number, etc) and the package is returned to us, customer will be charged for re-shipping of the order at a cost equal to original shipping charges. If the customer chooses to cancel the returned order, the order will be subject to a 20% restocking fee. Shipping charges cannot be refunded.
1. Web order form only displays US domestic shipping rates. International shipping rates are calculated for each order. After the order is placed, an email will be sent to the customer advising the actual shipping cost. The order will be shipped upon receipt of customer's approval. Customer can also contact us for rates prior to ordering and then indicate in special instructions section of online order form that the international shipping rate is approved as previously quoted.
2. Logos Nutritionals, LLC is NOT responsible for any and all packages detained/impounded/destroyed or returned to us by Customs. As customs regulations vary greatly by country, it is the FULL responsibility of the customer to ensure that these vitamins and supplements are allowed by their Customs. We are currently unable to ship to: FRANCE , SPAIN , NEW ZEALAND, NORWAY , AUSTRIA , NIGERIA , ITALY, and MEXICO. We recommend that prior to ordering, all international customers confirm with their local Customs Office that our products are permissible.
3. In the event an order is returned to Logos Nutritionals, LLC by Customs, refund is limited to 75% of purchase price of the product returned. Shipping and handling cost for such returned orders is not refundable. If the package is stopped by customs because the items ordered are not allowed in the country and the package is abandoned, there will be no credit to the customer for the order.
4. International customers may have to pay import taxes, customs duties, etc that are not included in the shipping charge. Logos Nutritionals will not falsify any pricing information on customs forms as a means to avoid or lower these additional fees.
5. Free shipping offer for orders over $300 is not available for international customers.
6. For the customer's protection, first time international customers may be asked to fax or mail additional credit card verification, including legal signature and photocopy of credit card front and back to validate ownership of the card and to prevent fraud or misconduct. Logos Nutritionals, LLC will email the customer if this information is required.