Logos Nutritionals 2010 Review and Look Ahead
As I look back and reflect on the year 2010, I am very thankful for God's provision and grace in the midst of such a difficult economy. Like most companies that survived last year, Logos did not experience tremendous revenue growth, but we made significant strides forward in strengthening our ability to serve you and in preparing for the rapid growth we anticipate this year.
Some of last year's outstanding accomplishments were:
1. Product Improvement and
Development remained a priority.
- Liver CS Plus was reformulated from a tablet to a capsule and the prized detoxification formula was even further improved with the addition of N-Acetyl Cysteine.
- Monolaurin, a potent antiviral/antimicrobial extract derived from coconuts was added to our line of authentic natural medicines.
- The Burgstiner Wellness Protocol Trial/Travel Packs (one week supply of individual dose packets) were introduced with such success that we are now working on a Thirty Day Supply Pack.
- Several other projects were begun that will soon be introduced, such as a revolutionary new sleep formula, a new thymic formula in capsules, and a groundbreaking new cardiovascular health formula.
our customer service potential remained a priority.
- Negotiated strategic agreements with suppliers to streamline inventory control and supply chain functions to allow for unimpeded growth.
- Enhanced fulfillment capabilities scalable for growth.
- Upgraded Internal Communications system.
- Discovered and repaired design flaws in company website to improve customer experience and organic search visibility.
3. Marketing and Communications
remained a priority.
- The Logos Website Continues to grow (Nearly 600,000 unique visitors last year, 77% of them new)
- Developed Social Media Outreach Program including our Super Natural Health Blog, published articles, a Facebook Page and most recently, a Twitter Page and Broadcast Feed.
- Thanks to you, the word is getting out about Logos!
In these difficult economic times, every business
must necessarily concern itself with market share and the bottom line, but
regardless of how large it grows, Logos will always measure its success by the
impact it has in the lives of its employees, vendors and especially its
We look forward to the challenges and opportunities of 2011 with great anticipation. We plan to continue expansion of our product line and web presence, and build quality relationships with medical practitioners who can help document and validate the efficacy of our amazing products. Most of all, we look forward to continuing to serve you!
On behalf of our entire team at Logos
Nutritionals, we thank you again for your loyal support.