Together these synergy based supplements provide all the raw materials needed to support the process of regeneration and healing of an open wound:
1. Complete Thymic Formula is a broad spectrum multi-vitamin/multi-mineral/multi-glandular that offers a comprehensive array of nutrients to strengthen organ systems, fuel metabolic pathways and restore integrity to the immune system.
2. REGEN Collagen Peptides from types 1 and 3 bovine collagen are well-known for their roles in wound healing, bone, joint and skin health.* Studies indicate that hydrolyzed collagen may help to support strong bones and healthy joints as well as skin smoothness and hydration.*
3. MagnifiZyme is a proteolytic systemic enzyme that reduces inflammation, inhibits the formation of scar tissue and biofilms, and assists in the wound healing process.
4. Liver CS Plus is a synergistic blend of herbs and nutrients designed to cleanse and support the liver and promote detoxification pathways in the body. Liver CS Plus is further enhanced with nutrients that drive the production and turnover of glutathione, a bioactive peptide that serves as the body's front line protection against oxidative stress.
5. Essential Omegas is a state of the art blend of omega 3, 6 and 9 fatty acids from cold expeller pressed flax and borage oils and molecularly distilled fish oil. This cutting edge formulation is a balanced blend of essential nutritional fats that are critical to life, from maintaining cell structural integrity to cellular communication and energy production.
Omega fats such as DHA, ALA, EPA and GLA greatly reduce inflammation in the body by moderating the release of inflammatory cytokines. Omegas are said to benefit cardiovascular health by helping to normalize cholesterol levels and by inhibiting the formation of arterial plaque. They also naturally thin the blood by reducing platelet aggregation (clumping together of red blood cells).
***IMPORTANT*** Enter your treating Physician's name in the notes section of the checkout to ensure that you received the 10% discount!
For best results, patients should begin taking the support kit nutrients at the outset of treatment and continue for the duration of treatment (the kit is a one month supply, so you might want to go ahead and order three and save on shipping).
Helpful Hint: Many people add the Regen Collagen Peptides into a daily protein shake (such as our Renaissance Activated Whey which is not included in the kit) and add the MagnifiZyme and Liver CS Plus capsule contents as well. The multivitamin (Complete Thymic Formula) can also be ground up in the shake, but it has a much stronger taste so most people just take the captabs along with the Essential Omega gelcaps with food. However, the collagen peptides are tasteless and odorless and may even be added to your morning coffee.